Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh yeah...

I sortof forgot this thing existed.
OH WELL
I'M HERE NOW ANYWAYS
I'm hanging on the eastside right now.
It's funny how quickly you become aqcuainted with things that seemed so strange...
But I mean I was born and raised here, so It's not as strange as we seem to think.

I been looking looking looking for a job. So much looking! Yes. And it's been fun. I just walk up and down the street dropping off resumes. I am somewhat anxious though... you know how it is, some places can be great or terrible and it all depends on the people you work with. I found some places that gave me good feelings though...

Because of all this stuff I been doing I am thinking about things like urban planning. Why do cities arrange themselves the way they do? How can people find happy lives there?
What is happiness?
It is altogether a very big thing.

Anyways, I'll leave on a funny note -

Q: What's the difference between a duck?
A: The left leg is always in trouble.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Two things:
1. I don't get your joke. Maybe I'm just lame or maybe my sense of humour has altogether deserted me.
2. When you asked what happiness was I thought you proceeded to say: "It is altogether a very big HUG" for some reason. Then I reread it and decided that it wasn't as cute the real way, but probably more true.
Even though hugs make me happy.

harps said...

Well laurel...
It actually is better that way.
I'm sorry I didn't think of it.
And the joke is that it doesn't make sense and I couldn't think of a joke.